Savvas is a Principal in the Corporate and Commercial team at MST Lawyers. His practice focuses on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, company advisory, banking and finance as well as business structuring and joint ventures.
Before joining MST Lawyers in 2003, Savvas practised in the areas of corporate and commercial law, litigation and property law. At MST Lawyers, Savvas has directed his focus on corporate and commercial law. Clients benefit from his practical advice and broad experience.
Areas Of Specialty
- Bachelor of Laws Deakin University
- Bachelor of Arts Deakin University
- 2003 – Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria and the High Court of Australia
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Multiple large scale transactions for ASX listed companies.
- Acted on behalf of the seller of seven child care centres to an ASX listed company.
- Acted for an Early Stage Venture Capital Limited Partnership in a significant number of investments.