Louise is a Senior Associate in our Corporate Advisory and Franchising Team with expertise in franchising, intellectual property and privacy law.
Louise focuses her practice on providing practical and commercially sensitive advice about franchising, intellectual property and privacy related matters to both national and international corporates, franchisors and franchisees.
Areas Of Specialty – Franchising
Areas Of Specialty – Intellectual Property
Areas Of Specialty – Privacy Law
- Bachelor of Laws Monash University
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Monash University
- 2000 – Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria and the
High Court of Australia
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand Inc.
- Author of Australian Chapter of the International Franchising Handbook.
- Member of the organising committee for the 2017 Franchise Council of Australia Legal Symposium.