With more than 27 years’ experience, Herbert is a Principal and leads our Employment Law team. He joined MST Lawyers in 1990 as an Articled Clerk and progressed to the position of Principal in July 1995. Having focused his practice in the area of employment law and the growing need for his services, Herbert established the Employment Law team at MST Lawyers.
Herbert leads a highly trained team of lawyers and paralegal staff. The team is a specialist workplace relations advisor in the franchise and association sectors. Generally, clients range from globally recognised brands and multinationals to SMEs.
Herbert’s legal practice involves acting in and/or advising clients on:
- Compliance with the Fair Work Act 2009
- Workplace relations advice through dedicated hotline support service to major franchise networks and associations
- Tailored and flexible workplace agreement strategies
- Managing workplace investigations
- Employment matters related to the sale and purchases of businesses
- Outsourcing client HR functions
- Resolving and avoiding workplace and industrial disputes
- Redundancy and restructuring strategies
- Implementing fixed price workplace solution products
- Implementing training solutions.
Herbert practices in all jurisdictions throughout Australia and regularly appears in both Federal and State jurisdictions across Australia. He is a regular speaker and presenter at national and workplace relations related conventions and seminars on workplace relations matters.
Areas Of Specialty