Wills & Estates – Probate
Our Wills & Estates Team provides solutions and advice to our clients on personal legal matters involving inheritance and superannuation disputes, Wills and deceased estates.
The lawyers in this team work across a wide spectrum of matters in their area and have the skills and experience to deal with any legal issues that may arise.
- Appointing an Executor
- Managing official recognition by the Court of legal will
- Preparing Wills and Power of Attorney (Financial, Medical and Guardianship)
- Administration of deceased estates
- Any dispute relating to inheritance, superannuation or challenges to Wills
Our team includes lawyers who are Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialists.
- Defending an estate against a claim by a child from a prior relationship who lived overseas.
- Issuing Supreme Court proceedings, successfully negotiating and settling a dispute between executors to complete the administration of the estate and the sale of estate property.
- Obtaining probate of a homemade Will consisting of loose and unbound pages and prepared by an interested beneficiary.
- Obtaining a grant of probate for 3 children of their father’s estate and working through the tax/stamp duty issues arising out of the proposed distribution.
Free 30 Minute Legal Consultation
For further information, please contact our Wills & Estates team on +61 3 8540 0200 or fill in the form below.