Wills & Estates
At MST Lawyers, our Wills & Estates team is here to guide you through disputes surrounding inheritance and superannuations, Wills and deceased estates.
Working across a wide spectrum of legal matters, our professional team of Will lawyers can assist you through the legal obstacles that may arise when you’re planning for your future.
Solicitors For Wills
As lawyers specialising in Wills, our experienced and trusted team aim to help you achieve your desired results. Our Will lawyers are recognised as Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialists. If you need a lawyer to write a Will, or are seeking assurance that your Will accurately reflects your plans for the future, the Will Lawyers team is here for you.
With years of collective Wills Law expertise, we can provide guidance in the following areas:
- Estate planning.
- Preparing Wills and Power of Attorney (Financial, Medical and Guardianship).
- All Probate matters including the administration of deceased estates.
- Any dispute relating to inheritance, superannuation or challenges to Wills.
Highly regarded as estate lawyers in Victoria, we help to ensure that you and your family are looked after in your time of need. Our team at MST Lawyers work with you to outline who will be the beneficiary of your property and help you to determine what will happen to your business once you pass. Our knowledgeable team of solicitors for Wills are here to take the stress off you and work towards creating a Will that protects your loved ones and your assets.
Our trusted team of lawyers and solicitors are here for you in all aspects of personal legal matters.
As an award-winning, multi-disciplinary firm, our lawyers are proud to undertake work that matters. Making a difference in the lives of people both nationally and internationally, we have numerous examples of notable recent work, including:
- Defending an estate against a claim made by a child living overseas from a prior relationship.
- Issuing Supreme Court proceedings, including successfully negotiating and settling a dispute between executors to complete the administration of the estate and the sale of estate property.
- Obtaining probate of a homemade Will consisting of loose and unbound pages and prepared by an interested beneficiary.
- Obtaining a grant of probate for three children of their father’s estate and working through the tax/stamp duty issues arising out of the proposed distribution.
Free 30 Minute Legal Advice for any enquiring regarding Estate Litigation
As dedicated Will lawyers, we strive to achieve swift and accurate results for our clients.
To securely prepare your Will, deal with Probate issues or dispute inheritance claims, get in contact with our expert team today.
Give us a call on 03 8540 0200 or fill out our online contact form below and we will be in touch.