Property & Leasing
Our Property & Leasing Team provides advice and solutions on all property, infrastructure and environment and leasing related matters at the local, State and Territory and national levels. Our Landlord lawyers and Tenancy lawyers have had experience in a number of issues.
Free 30 Minute Legal Advice – Book Now
Book your Free 30 Minute Legal Advice with our Property & Leasing team. One of our Landlord lawyers, Tenancy lawyers or Property Lawyers will get back to you.
Areas of Expertise
- Leasing advice for national tenants, including negotiating leases.
- Drafting leases for landlords (retail, commercial, industrial) in all States and Territories including negotiating leases.
- Review and negotiation of ancillary documents, including letters of offer, storage licences, seating licences, car park licence agreements, subleases and deeds of assignment.
- Advice and representation in leasing disputes, including mediations.
- Legal and commercial advice in relation to rights, liabilities and legal and commercial strategies for the surrender and termination of leases.
- Advice on retail leasing legislation in all States and Territories.
- Developing standard leasing documents for large landlords and large national tenants in all States and Territories.
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial property acquisitions and disposals.
- Development work for landlords/vendors including commercial and residential off the plan developments, drafting agreements for lease, leases, advice on planning and subdivision issues, contracts for sale, owners corporation rules / by laws and reviewing, drafting & advising on Section 173 Planning Agreements.
- Due diligence on property acquisitions, including reviewing leases, advice on environmental matters, including zoning and planning issues and compliance with covenants.
- Property Joint Ventures, including drafting and reviewing joint venture agreements for property developments.
- Adverse Possession, including advising on and drafting of applications and supporting documents for submission to Land Victoria.
- Advice to real estate agents, including the recovery of advertising fees, marketing fees and commissions.
- Retirement Village Sales and Purchases.
- Landlord Law, Tenancy Law and Property Law.