MST Lawyers welcomes Jeremy Hogg to our Family Law team
MST Lawyers is pleased to announce that Jeremy Hogg, Lawyer has joined our Family Law team.
Jeremy graduated from Monash University with a Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws and has been practicing exclusively in family law since his admission in 2010.
Jeremy practices in all aspects of Family Law and has acted in matters featuring issues such as:
- Family businesses and trusts
- International shareholdings and expat employment arrangements
- Overseas superannuation and pensions
- Disputes about the existence of de facto relationships
- Spousal maintenance
- Children’s living arrangements
- Blended families
- Allegations of child abuse
- International relocation of children
- The Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction
- Family violence and Intervention Orders
- Child support disputes
- Divorces with international aspects
Jeremy has varied experience in preparing Court documents in the Family Court, Federal Circuit Court and Magistrates’ Court in both consent matters and during litigation, as well as drafting Financial Agreements for parties who are contemplating a marriage or de facto relationship or who have recently undergone a separation.
Jeremy is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria (including sitting on the Junior Family Lawyers Working Group) and the Law Council of Australia (Family Law Section).