Event Notice: ‘COVID-19 – Next Steps for Your Business’
The Federal Regulatory Agency Group has scheduled a free online event: ‘COVID-19 – Next Steps for Your Business’ at 5pm AEST on Wednesday 5 May 2021.
This event includes the following panellists:
- Mick Keogh – Deputy Chair, Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
- Sandra Parker – Fair Work Ombudsman
- Deborah Jenkins – Deputy Commissioner, Small Business. ATO
- Danielle Press – Member of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Bruce Billson – Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman
This event will provide answers to questions such as ‘what has running a small business looked like during COVID-19?’, ‘what are your biggest concerns as we move into the next phase?’, and ‘what support and resources are there to help you move forward?’.
The panellists will present case studies about how a tourism operator and a café navigated the pandemic and provide an opportunity for questions to be asked. The panellists will also discuss ways in which their agencies can provide resources and advice to help small businesses take those next steps.
This event is open to everyone. If you would like to attend this free online event, please use this link to register.